- We make every effort to ensure that your buying experience is a pleasant one. If you are experiencing a problem, or are dissatisfied with a product and want to return it, you must contact us BEFORE returning any merchandise. You will be given a RMA # which MUST be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- We will accept the return of any part, provided it is unused, not damaged, and in its original package.
- All returns without an RMA # will be refused and returned to the sender.
- NO refunds or credits will be given after 30 days of purchase.
- If you are missing parts, or have damaged parts in a shipment, please report within 3 days of delivery.
- A 20% restocking fee ($10 minimum) will apply to all parts returned.
- Please allow 30 days to process merchandise returns.
- You will not be charged a separate handling fee. They are included in the shipping charge.
- No returns on closeout items.
- Shipping and handling charges will not be credited on return parts.
- At our discretion we may ship via alternate carrier if we can get you order to you faster. There will be no adjustment to shipping charges should this occur.
- We regularly ship to the United States and Canada however we can also ship to other countries. Please contact us if you need assistance shipping to another country.
- Overland Pros items are warranted for a period of one year from the date of purchase unless specified elsewhere.
- Overland Pros is not liable for, and does not cover under warranty, any costs associated with servicing and/or the installation of our products.
- To obtain warranty service, you must return the defective product, freight-prepaid and insured, to the authorized dealer or distributor from which you purchased the product.
- You may return the product directly to Overland Pros after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) number from us. A RMA number is obtained by calling Overland Pros Customer Service at 916-400-9813.
- Once you have obtained an RMA number from us, you must, within thirty (30) days, send the product freight-prepaid and insured to Overland Pros, 1328 Fitch Way, Sacramento, CA 95864, USA. Products shipped to Overland Pros must be properly packaged to prevent damage in transit. You must include the RMA number prominently displayed on the outside of your package. If you send your product to Overland Pros without the RMA number prominently displayed on the outside of the package, it will be returned to you unopened.
THE FOREGOING IS THE COMPLETE WARRANTY FOR OVERLAND PROS PRODUCTS AND SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO OVERLAND PROS PRODUCTS AND OVERLAND PROS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN, INCLUDING, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL OVERLAND PROS BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR TO THE USER OF AN OVERLAND PROS PRODUCT FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE PURCHASE, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE OVERLRAND PROS PRODUCT, EVEN IF OVERLAND PROS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.